A free and easy tool helping our educators efficiently manage and assess progress, while enhancing connections with learners from school, from home, or on the go.
The Student Rights & Responsibilities is adopted by the Chicago Board of Education each year to help create a safe and supportive learning environment for all students and school personnel. The handbook contains the Student Code of Conduct (SCC), which sets forth clear expectations for responsible student behavior. The SSC also provides a transparent and restorative disciplinary process that addresses the root causes of behaviors, repairs harm, and promotes social and emotional development.
The School Schedule
- 7:00 am – Early Drop-off (2019-2020 school year)
- 7:45 am – Playground opens
- 7:50 am – First bell
- 8:00 am – Entry bell & doors open
- 8:10 am – Tardy bell
- 3:00 pm – Dismissal
- 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm – After school care for full day Pre-school (2019-2020 school year)
- 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm – After school care for K-8
The playground is closed after school unless a parent or adult guardian is supervising your child.