Parent Advisory Council (PAC)
Cleveland’s PAC has the goal to help students succeed academically. The funds are used to help parents to help their children improve their academic performance through parent workshops. These Title 1 funds are federal funds to assure that all children have an equal opportunity to obtain a high quality education. The PAC is the way parents can give input in the use of these Title 1 Funds.
The PAC consists of 4 positions, chairperson, vice chair, secretary and outreach coordinator- but meetings also need the support of parents and caregivers of the students at Cleveland. A new board is voted on at the beginning of each year- get involved! Meetings are once a month and this is when workshops will be decided on and scheduled. Look for PAC events on the school calendar and on the PAC ClassDojo page.
Anti Bully Week:
December 13-17th, 2021
This week parents can earn Kindness Spirit Points by participating:
-PAC virtual meeting on 12/14/2021 at 5:30 PM
-Virtual “Bullying and Conflict” workshop 12/16/2021 at 8:30 AM
Parents can earn points for their student’s classroom.
The top classes will earn pizza parties!
Additional Resource Items:
2021-2022 PAC Meeting Dates
- Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 5pm Organizational Meeting
- Tuesday, September 28, 2021 at 5pm Organizational Meeting RESCHEDULED
- Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at 5:30pm Meeting
- Tuesday, November 9, 2021 at 5:30pm Meeting
- Tuesday, December 14, 2021 at 5:30pm Meeting
- Tuesday, January 11, 2022 at 5:30pm Meeting
- Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at 5:30pm Meeting
- Tuesday, March 8, 2022 at 5:30pm Meeting
- Tuesday, April 19, 2022 at 5:30pm Meeting
- Tuesday, May 10, 2022 at 5:30pm Meeting
2021-2022 PAC Officers
Chair: Amy Shevokas
Vice Chair: Jessica Kiser
Secretary: Thalia Georgiou
Outreach Coordinator: Nicole Page